Dr S Venkataraman awards for best paper on “Biotic and abiotic stress management
Name of the Recipient
Sevak Das, Vyas Pandey, H.R. Patel and K.I. Patel
Effect of weather parameters on pest-disease complex of okra grown during summer
season in middle Gujarat. Journal of Agrometeorology Vol. 13(1): 36-41.
Poly Saha and Srikantha Das
Influence of weather parameter and different host plant nutrition sources on development of early blight of Totato predicted using Logistic and Gompertz model.
Best paper published in the Journal of Agrometeorology.
Name of the Recipient
Gouranga Kar and M. Martha
Climate risk sensitivity livelihood matrix in Bay of Bengal coast of India. Journal
of Agrometeorology,Vol.8 (1), 2006
M. Shamim, A M Shekh, V J patel, J F Dodia, D M Korat and A M Mehta
Effect of weather parameters on population dynamics of green leaf hopper and white
backed plant hopper in paddy grown in middle Gujarat region. Journal of Agrometeorology
Vol 11(2), Dec. 2009.
Surendra Singh Diwan Singh and VUM Rao
Seedling establishment of chickpea cultivars in varying sowing environments under
field conditions. Journal of Agrometeorology Vol. 11(2): Dec. 2009.
A. Mukherjee, S Banerjee and S Sarkar
Productivity and radiation use efficiency of tea grown under different shade trees
in the plain land of West Bengal. Journal of Agrometeorology Vol. 10(2), Dec. 2008
A.V.M.S.Rao, T. Satyanarana, G. G. S. N. Rao, V. U. M. Rao,D.V.Bhaskara Rao, N.
Manikandan, P. S.B. Chowdary, V. Ravikumar and Y.S. Ramakrishna
Utilization of high resolution short range weather forecast for agro-advisory services.
Journal of Agrometeorology, Vol. 12(2): 229-233.
K K Singh, R K Mall, R S Singh and A K Srivastava
Evaluation of CANEGRO Sugarcane model in East Uttar Pradesh, India. Journal of Agrometeorology,
Vol. 12(2): 181-186.
J. Mukherjee, Lakhwinder Singh, Gurjot Singh, S. K. Bal, Harpreet Singh and Prabhjyot
Comparative evaluation of WOFOST and ORYZA 2000 models in simulating growth and
development of rice in Punjab. Journal of Agrometeorology Vol. 13(2): 86-91.
1. Weather based forewarning model for Alternaria leaf spot of safflower in scarcity zone of Maharashtra. by Murumkar et al, Journal of Agrometeorology (2013), Vol. 15(1): 66-70
2. Reference evapotranspiration over India: a comparison of estimates from open pan with Penman-Monteith method. By Bapuji Rao et al, Journal of Agrometeorology (2013), Vol. 15(2): 108-114.
3. Comparison of different models for estimation of net primary productivity in India. By Pranuthi et al, Journal of Agrometeorology (2012), Vol. 14(2): 105-110.
1. Biometeorological aspects of conception rates in cattle. Shradha rawat et al, Journal of Agrometeorology (2014), Vol. 16(1): 116-120.
2. Yield and duration of potato crop in Bihar under projected climate scenario. By Abdul Haris et al, Journal of Agrometeorology (2015), Vol. 17(1): 67-73.